In normal circumstance we'd be delighted to hold your wedding ceremony. So to enable us to do this you need to fall into one of the following categories.
That one of you:
* Has lived in the parish for a period of at least 6 months at any time.
* Was baptised in the parish
* Was prepared for confirmation in the parish
* Has at any time regularly attended normal church services in the parish for a period of at least 6 months
* That one of your parents has lived in the parish for a period of 6 months
or has regularly attended church services in the parish for a period of at least 6 months.
* That one of your parents or grandparents was married in the church.
If you fall into any of these categories then we'd love to talk to you about you getting married in the church please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message on 01932
There is some useful information on the CHURCH OF ENGLAND website also.